Tuesday, April 21, 2009

penchant for paper products

sometimes chapter's is an evil vortex. today when i went for my bimonthly $15 magazine fix (i won't say which because as it is i was barely able to get the last copy) i found these stunning reprints of literary classics. you can't go wrong with a hardcover classic @ $14.99! so first i decided to buy Dickens' Great Expectations because its new cover is adorned in chandeliers. but i reasoned it would look best next to the purple and red Madame Bovary. but i've been meaning to read Pride & Prejudice for quite some time so why not get the one covered in swans? finally i had to put down the three (okay five) i had craddled in my arms and run out of the store. i may or may not have shed a tear. sigh, my bookshelf looks so bland by comparison.


for quite awhile now i've stalked Little Paper Planes, an online store featuring a community of artists selling their often quirky, whimsical, and ridiculously cute art work, paper goods, clothing, and accessories. click the link: i think you'll enjoy browsing too.
seriously, it might need a restraining order from me soon.



everything is going to be ok? oh, good. i'm so glad.

tic x tac x type.

2 comments:

  1. I love this site!! There's so many great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those books in Chapters! The Great Expectations one was my fave layout!

    ReplyDelete